Auditing & Improvement
We help optimize the effectiveness of your integrated management system through audits and facilitated sessions to improve:
- legislative compliance
- conformance to management systems standards:
- Drinking Water Quality Management Standard
- ISO 14001 (environmental)
- ISO 9001 (quality)
- ISO 45001 (occupational health & safety)
- risk assessment and management
- emergency preparedness and business continuity
- implementation of WSIB's Workwell program
(health & safety)
Our environmental compliance services include helping you develop and prepare:
- annual emissions reports (NPRI, O. Reg. 127, TRA)
- environmental compliance approvals applications, including:
- O. Reg. 346 and AERMOD air dispersion modelling
- emission summary & dispersion modelling (ESDM)
- acoustic assessments & CadnaA noise modelling
- environmental protection plans such as:
- toxic substance reduction plans
- risk management plans for source water protection
- pollution prevention plans
- waste audits and waste reduction work plans
- occupational / industrial hygiene sampling and reports
- industrial workplace noise surveys
We share our experience and knowledge of best management practices to provide training on a variety of topics related to management systems and compliance.
Acclaims provides regular training sessions on common topics for which anyone can register and attend. Check out our Upcoming Events page to see what we've got lined up.
Private training sessions can also be provided at a location convenient for you, and tailored to fit your needs. Get in touch to find out more and to build a training session that meets your specific needs.
For more information and assistance...
Contact us and let us know how we can help!